`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The official BMB Error Variation discussion and reference thread!

The official BMB Error & Variation discussion and reference thread!
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

1998 Collectors Choice; I have 6 copies this card, and 3 of each logo.

[Image: 1998CollectorsChoiceUDLogo.jpg]

ltruglio Wrote:[Image: arodtr.jpg]

These A-Rod's are from the 2004 Topps Traded series. Neither the Chrome nor the Base have the "53 Years of Collecting" on them, but the Gold parallel does. Would this be part of the variations you guys are talking about, or was this on all gold parallels?

Thanks a lot for your help, and I must say this thread is great!
I believe for that year, it was only the gold. I went through my commons and that's what I have as well.

Fandruw25 Wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet.

1998 Collectors Choice; I have 6 copies this card, and 3 of each logo.

[Image: 1998CollectorsChoiceUDLogo.jpg]
That scares me a bit. I posted one up for the UD Choice McGwire #5 that had the same variation. This makes me think it may be a set-wide variation....that's a lot of McGwires to find....

This one landed in my lap courtesy of Magicpapa.

[Image: stadiumclubbutlers.jpg]

I wasn't aware that there was a silver foil only variation in the '95 Stadium Club TransAction subset. Lots of color foil variations, but first one I have ever seen like this. Needless to say, I'm quite happy to have it.

Just finished scanning my Donruss Butler page. My newest goal is to rescan every one of my Butlers full sized. Gonna be a long process, but I'm liking how they look much better than the smaller scans. For reference, Leaf is at the bottom of the Donruss page, so you can see what size they used to be.

For the INC/INC. variation cards, I did a little cutout of the variation area, and made it part of the card back. You guys'll see what I'm talking about.

LMK what you think.

The Ultimate Brett Butler Collection in pictures - Donruss and Leaf

1996 Bowman's Best 91 Andruw Jones.

The copyright information is written in white and in red/brown.

[Image: 96BowmansBestColor.jpg]

Interesting, are your atomic and ref both white as well or do they have the redish color? Mine are all white.

onionring9 Wrote:Interesting, are your atomic and ref both white as well or do they have the redish color? Mine are all white.
All mine cards from this set are white, except for this 1 base. I though printing error at first but the red/white on each card is identical and it doesn't look like a typical low-ink variation.

Fandruw25 Wrote:1996 Bowman's Best 91 Andruw Jones.

The copyright information is written in white and in red/brown.

[Image: 96BowmansBestColor.jpg]
Are you sure that's not just a bad print job? Looks to me like the magenta printing plate was off, and it overlapped into the white area. I think the color variation you are seeing is just a registration problem in the printing.

Anybody know anything about these 2 Will Clark cards...They both are 98 Pinnacle,But 1 has Home stats only and also didn't count his 86,87 home stats.

[Image: Picture115.jpg]