`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franciscomarina

Franciscomarina
Has anybody heard anything from Franciscomarina lately? I know Puerto Rico got hit pretty hard and is without power but I wondered if he got out or stayed to ride out the storm? And if he's ok.

RE: Franciscomarina
I have coworkers with family in PR and things are not good. Zero communication. Hopefully Francisco is okay. There was really no place to run on the island without having some major impact. If youre able to read any of this, Francisco, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones and wishing a speedy recovery for all of PR from that storm.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Francisco is fine. He says there's lots of destruction, but he and his family are okay.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(09-27-2017, 01:04 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Francisco is fine. He says there's lots of destruction, but he and his family are okay.
That's good to hear!!!!

Thanks for the concern. The communications were hit very hard. The cell phone works in certain area but got better coverage the last few days. I made a post yesterday because the internet was out until yesterday. It is truly one scary experience. Dealing with winds over 175 mph for about 10 hours and adding floods makes the situation extremely hard.
I have to thank God since I barely had any damages at my house or business. Not many people can say that here. Working and helping for the recovery of the island.
Again, thanks for the concern.