`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissy message?

Pissy message?
Just a reminder that when someone doesn't have org, like I don't right now, they can't respond to your trade offers.

Your pissy, childish messages don't change that.

Grow up, Peter Pan.
Kepler

RE: Pissy message?
Amen to that!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It would be great if there was an option to put the ORG on inactive status. During tax season it is difficult to find time to trade.
As far as your comment, it is surprising that someone felt the need to go off on you instead of simply cancelling the trade after silence from you.

(09-23-2017, 08:42 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: It would be great if there was an option to put the ORG on inactive status. During tax season it is difficult to find time to trade.
As far as your comment, it is surprising that someone felt the need to go off on you instead of simply cancelling the trade after silence from you.
That would be ideal. I review movies and it's now festival and awards time, so I have no time to buy much less trade, so I'm right there with you.

A simple cancellation would've been sufficient. The message was just pointless.
Kepler

Maybe Peter Pan looked at your profile, saw that you logged in recently and have a bunch of cards listed for trade and assumed you were an active trader? How would he/she know if you don't have ORG? It appears that you would have it since you have cards listed for trade. They might have just assumed you were ignoring them because that's your modus operandi. That's not justification for leaving you a "pissy" message though. They just need to move on.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I haven't had org since they started charging for it, miss trading. alot of great users here. sorry to hear about the message, certainly not called for.
no org, please do not send trade requests

I usually try to send a PM to the person who sent me the offer & politely tell them that I can't trade at the moment. There are many out there that wear the ole as$ hats.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

I for one never know how much time to give a trader before I cancel a trade. I have had some where I waited for 4 or 5 days or longer and when I canceled they came back with why did I cancel. I think if one gets a trade request you should either say i'm busy but I will look when I can or just cancel it yourself if you don't want to trade and don't leave someone hanging.

(09-25-2017, 05:59 PM)cspen Wrote: I for one never know how much time to give a trader before I cancel a trade. I have had some where I waited for 4 or 5 days or longer and when I canceled they came back with why did I cancel. I think if one gets a trade request you should either say i'm busy but I will look when I can or just cancel it yourself if you don't want to trade and don't leave someone hanging.
It's not a bad thought, but when you don't have Org you can't cancel it. Or even view it for that matter.
Kepler