`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Made a Rare Trade Here, Now Hungry for More!

Just Made a Rare Trade Here, Now Hungry for More!
Used to trade on here a ton, but not so much recently. I just completed my first deal on here in several months, and figure I should try to keep that rolling, so please check my org and send me an offer if you see something you like. Cheers!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Just Made a Rare Trade Here, Now Hungry for More!
Hey, Simon! You don't happen to have a Jesus Aguilar auto you would be willing to trade, do you?
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Congrats......It's happens, lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Open offer sent.

I have an auto printing plate but it's in my COMC account as I got rid of all my Aguilar stuff when we cut him. If you're on COMC, I'll give you a really good price on it.

(09-20-2017, 09:00 PM)aprirr Wrote: Hey, Simon! You don't happen to have a Jesus Aguilar auto you would be willing to trade, do you?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Offer sent. Thanks!