`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Irma

Hurricane Irma
I live in S.Florida so please have patience if we have any trade offers. Thanks and stay safe to all other members in her path.

RE: Hurricane Irma
(09-08-2017, 10:08 AM)brian2345 Wrote: I live in S.Florida so please have patience if we have any trade offers. Thanks and stay safe to all other members in her path.
Praying for you and your family and anyone in her path. I can't imagine what everyone in Florida is going through right now.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Stay safe.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-08-2017, 10:49 AM)cweiland Wrote: Praying for you and your family and anyone in her path. I can't imagine what everyone in Florida is going through right now.
+1.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thank you guys.

(09-08-2017, 11:23 AM)zeprock Wrote: Stay safe.
+2
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I hope you are evacuating. Stay safe.

Stay safe
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I live in Sarasota, FL and the latest shift put us on a direct path. I have been trying to do last minute prep on my house, and praying my collection stays safe. Considering the size of my collection and the time I have, I am simply praying that my house stays intact.

I too have a few trades pending, so they are going to have to wait as well. Best of luck and stay safe to all others in Florida. This storm keeps getting scarier.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-08-2017, 11:09 PM)djohn Wrote: I live in Sarasota, FL and the latest shift put us on a direct path. I have been trying to do last minute prep on my house, and praying my collection stays safe. Considering the size of my collection and the time I have, I am simply praying that my house stays intact.

I too have a few trades pending, so they are going to have to wait as well. Best of luck and stay safe to all others in Florida. This storm keeps getting scarier.
Be careful, and if you're coastal move inland. They shifted the cone from my coast to yours, but the storm is so darned huge, the whole state of Florida will be pounded for 24 hours. Luckily, I had off and time to get my shutters up ... and way inland.
Get water and gasoline ASAP. Things got really crazy down here the past 2-3 days. Good Luck, Brother!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.