`
Connect With Us!
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Misprinted Auston Matthews RC
09-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Misprinted Auston Matthews RC
I just pulled an Auston Mathews RC from Upper Deck Series 2, 2016-2017 tin box. It is one of the O Pee Chee insert parallel sets. The card is blank on the back. Absolutely no printing at all. When I checked on EBay to see if there were like cards there were and the backs clearly had stats printed. How do I find out if this is common, a rare mistake or if I have something worth a few extra $$?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Misprinted Auston Matthews RC
Is the card the retro version if so there is a version with blank backs not priced due to scarcity however there is no listing for any blank back retro update cards

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS
09-13-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Misprinted Auston Matthews RC
(09-13-2017 01:46 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote:  Is the card the retro version if so there is a version with blank backs not priced due to scarcity however there is no listing for any blank back retro update cards

Yes, I believe it is the retro as it is printed on cardboard stock. I found one on eBay out of Canada with a asking price of $1300.00 and was told by my dealer this is rare and can go as high as $2500.00 plus once the season starts. I guess I'll see once the season starts what I have.