`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to trade

Back to trade
Just got the organize and put a bunch of stuff in. Looking for Vikings and any trade bait. My bucket isn't up to date but my org is. I have a bunch more not listed so ask if you don't see something and I'll take a look. Send me some offers and thanks for your time!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

RE: Back to trade
Good to see you back on the boards again. I'm still looking for Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans stuff as well as Nolan Ryan
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Another Vikings trader. Has to be the most popular team on this site. Welcome back !
Photobucket

Thanks and it's nice to be back. Our house is cancer free and I'm slowly getting some more time to put back in the hobby again. I'll take a look later tonight and see what we can work out. I still have a small stack of stuff I was saving up for you for the BCCG group to throw in too!

(09-03-2017, 07:45 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: Good to see you back on the boards again. I'm still looking for Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans stuff as well as Nolan Ryan

I noticed that too and I just hope that's a sign of the first hometown Superbowl, victory. Bit of a stretch there but I love my team. Thanks and glad to be back!

(09-04-2017, 08:08 AM)sparty78 Wrote: Another Vikings trader. Has to be the most popular team on this site. Welcome back !
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!