`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellinger RC card question

RE: Bellinger RC card question
(09-02-2017, 09:57 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: And I believe the 2017 Oh's should be an uncorrected error as you CANNOT have RC in 2 different years. topps just screwed up.
Yeah, that is more than a little ridiculous and Beckett is foolish for listing the 2017 cards as rookies when they clearly are not.

(09-03-2017, 05:24 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I thought RCs were specific for brand, so you can have RCs in Topps, Finest, Heritage etc..if one brand did not have the card (especially issues that release early), then next year they can offer as RC..am I correct or just crazy??
Absolutely not correct. Are you new to the hobby? Rookie cards can only be for one year. If a certain set doesn't have a card of a specific player during their designated rookie year, then that player will never have a rookie for that brand/set. This is like Card Collecting 101.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

^^^^ This is what I was thinking meaning Topps Chrome and Heritage High if he's in there as checklist is yet to be released would be the ones to have along with Update.

I have a feeling Update is going to be short printed to drive up the hype for the product.

Well Bellinger is in Heritage High but as a regular base not SP or anything special. I will keep my 2 boxes but will focus on Target Retail for the RC Game cards like regular heritage.

(09-02-2017, 11:00 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: If that is the case what is everyone's opinion on what will be his most sought after RC logo card from this season ?
My thinking is that his update RC will be the most sought after card.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.