Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Free Cards - Really

RE: Free Cards - Really
(08-25-2017, 10:46 AM)madhatter74 Wrote: Hey Everyone,

I need to start cleaning up my collection - I'm starting small - but it's progress...
Anyway, a few months back I dropped a huge box of cards off at Goodwill - but then I had wished I had taken an approach to put the cards into the hands of other collectors that I interact with, so I thought I'd try posting the cards for free.

1) Review my list of free cards here - might not be anything great. These are cards that just don't fit my collection - I will continually add to this list as I continue to clean - so check back often. I will add the date I add the card so you can sort on most recent date if you'd like.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

2) Send a message to me listing up to 10 cards you would like

2) I will reply with my physical address and mark the cards as "CLAIMED" on the spreadsheet

3) You send me an SASE

4) I will fill the SASE with the cards you requested and move them to the "SHIPPED" tab on the sheet

*if you want to add a card or 2 to the SASE, that's fine.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
-Mike
yill avaible I build sets ill take them box them in a flat rate shipping box and ill pay for it

(11-14-2017, 12:43 PM)defkyle Wrote: yill avaible I build sets ill take them box them in a flat rate shipping box and ill pay for it
Well, you aren't the first person to request that. Unfortunately, this isn't the path I want to take with these cards. I have a pretty steady group of people requesting cards they need or want from a set they are working on or of their favorite team. I like being able to help them out - not to mention that I use these card as throw-ins in trades and auctions that I have.

Additionally - I've received some cool stuff as a result. In the end it would actually be easier for me to dump the full box at Goodwill than it would to lug it to the post office and package it up.

I'll stick to the current format - but we can work out a deal if there is a large group of cards that you need for sets.

Peace!
-Mike

If you have any complete sets of 1990 Topps, Score, Fleer or Upper Deck that you don't want, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.

(11-16-2017, 05:29 AM)Nintari Wrote: If you have any complete sets of 1990 Topps, Score, Fleer or Upper Deck that you don't want, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.
Sorry - no complete sets. Everything I have available is on the list - updated frequently.