`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homer at the Bat: The Untold Story of the Simpsons

RE: Homer at the Bat: The Untold Story of the Simpsons
(08-25-2017, 03:05 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Thank you for combining my two favorite things. Baseball cards and the Simpsons. Good use of several different episodes.

And my wife is not a fan of my facial hair either. Except for all the creativity, we have so much in common.
haha thanks for the kind words!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Kevin of SportsBoxBreaks keeps talking about the Canseco collector who contacted someone after one of their breaks that got one of his cards. So, I keep sending him links to your stories here on Beckett.

It is like an addition for you, no doubt!

(08-25-2017, 03:24 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Kevin of SportsBoxBreaks keeps talking about the Canseco collector who contacted someone after one of their breaks that got one of his cards. So, I keep sending him links to your stories here on Beckett.

It is like an addition for you, no doubt!
Cool thanks! I hope he is saying good stuff about me Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(08-30-2017, 04:33 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: Cool thanks! I hope he is saying good stuff about me Smile
Well, now that you ask...

Actually, he thinks it is cool that there are supercollectors like you and that you went after a card by just seeing it on their break. I see several Canseco autograph cards opened during the breaks as I watch regularly even if I don't have a team.