`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Nolan Ryan - Only 3 away from 2000!

LTTF Nolan Ryan - Only 3 away from 2000!
Hello ladies and gentleman of Beckett!

Like the title says, I am a mere 3 cards away from having 2000 unique Nolan Ryans in my collection so I am hoping the excellent traders of the Beckett community can help me out! I am looking for any and all Nolan Ryans I do not have especially base and low end inserts from 2017, as I have very few from this year. Some of this year's releases that I need the base/insert/parallel Nolans from include:
- Donruss
- Donruss Optic
- Stadium Club
- Topps Allen and Ginter
- Topps Archives
- Topps Museum Collection

All my needs are marked and no trade is too small! Feel free to send offers or I will gladly check orgs. You guys have contributed 789 of the 1997 Nolan Ryans currently in my collection so thanks in advance to the great traders here!

Aaron
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

RE: LTTF Nolan Ryan - Only 16 away from 2000!
Hey Aaron, Check my org out, I think I have a couple for you!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

RE: LTTF Nolan Ryan - Only 16 away from 2000!
(08-14-2017, 03:16 PM)flamethrower Wrote: Hey Aaron, Check my org out, I think I have a couple for you!
Thanks for the Nolan Ryan help once again, Ryan! Only 13 to go!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

RE: LTTF Nolan Ryan - Only 3 away from 2000!
Thanks to the Beckett community, I have added 10 Nolan Ryans in the past week and am only 3 away from 2000. Anybody with Nolan Ryans for trade, feel free to see if I have anything for you. Thanks!