`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke Suspension

Zeke Suspension
It's a shame that another sports star behaved poorly and then argues against the punishment. Enforces the fact that card collecting should be fun and to not put too much emphasis on the athletes.

RE: Zeke Suspension
I guess so. Goes against my instinct because I want to cheer for a player and his story. Then they go and do something stupid, and I find myself wondering if I care to collect him anymore. Some players I won't touch depending on what they've done. Burfict better be good off the field as I'm so invested in him lol.

I may catch some flack. But I think he if hes innocent, he should have a chance to prove it. In America were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. And personally I think it sounds like false allegations.

Zeke did a few suspension-worthy things in 2017, but the official statement from the NFL focuses on that 2016 domestic incident the police labeled fabricated. I wonder if they had access to information the public has not seen yet because the backlash was major when they flubbed the Ray Rice situation... I am willing to wait and see what comes out.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(08-13-2017, 02:07 PM)c squared Wrote: Zeke did a few suspension-worthy things in 2017, but the official statement from the NFL focuses on that 2016 domestic incident the police labeled fabricated. I wonder if they had access to information the public has not seen yet because the backlash was major when they flubbed the Ray Rice situation... I am willing to wait and see what comes out.
Agreed.

(08-13-2017, 01:39 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: I may catch some flack. But I think he if hes innocent, he should have a chance to prove it. In America were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. And personally I think it sounds like false allegations.
I don't - him and his representatives are all over the place in their denials and even more all over the place alternate theories once their initial denials were refuted - that is a seriously major red flag.

Accordingly, I think its much more likely that he is guilty and the Columbus, Ohio Police Department simply protected Elliott.

also, quite frankly, whether he is guilty or not, he sounds very much like a person who is indeed guilty of domestic violence (blaming the victim for her injuries, for example) and he is not helping his case at all.

(08-14-2017, 01:45 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I don't - him and his representatives are all over the place in their denials and even more all over the place alternate theories once their initial denials were refuted - that is a seriously major red flag.

Accordingly, I think its much more likely that he is guilty and the Columbus, Ohio Police Department simply protected Elliott.

also, quite frankly, whether he is guilty or not, he sounds very much like a person who is indeed guilty of domestic violence (blaming the victim for her injuries, for example) and he is not helping his case at all.
Thats fine. Your entitled to your opinion and im jaded. Im not going by his story im going by hers. She conflicts herself so much. For instance in one of the instances she asks the waitress for her to lie for her, in another her best friend signs a written affidavit saying it never happened and in her 911 call she is not upset nor emotional another tell tale sign.

And like I said Im jaded. Their truth to saying hell hath no fury like a woman scourn. Ive lived through that and no alot of women will do anything they can to get even, if they feel they've been wronged.