`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best places online to buy hobby boxes.

Best places online to buy hobby boxes.
Sorry is this has been asked a million times.

Where do you guys buy hobby boxes online? Best prices? I was getting ready to order from steel city cards. Anyone dealt with them?

RE: Best places online to buy hobby boxes.
(08-12-2017, 01:06 PM)detsports1fan Wrote: Sorry is this has been asked a million times.

Where do you guys buy hobby boxes online? Best prices? I was getting ready to order from steel city cards. Anyone dealt with them?
Ive done steel city alot. I like them but their shipping rates seem a little high to me. So I do Dacardworld mostly. Shipping is half of what steel city and blow out are.

If you trust eBay and are open to different product, they have some killer deals... 2000 SP Authentic was available for months low enough to immediate flip for several hundred in profit, wish I pulled the trigger!
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

I second the two guys above me, SteelCity Collectibles and E-bay. I'm a Cowboys, Ravens, Orioles & Capitals fan. The last place on this planet I want to send my money is to someone in Pittsburgh. But they do a great job there and you get the best value there.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

I buy from eBay, steel city, and D&A

I get all my stuff from d&a their pricing is reasonable along with the shipping. I have a local shop near me that can't compare. eBay is awesome too but people will over charge you big time on there.
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

100% of my online ordering has been Dave & Adams.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

D&A, BlowoutCards, and SteelCity are the big 3 when it comes to buying recent hobby boxes online. The biggest issue I have with buying boxes on eBay is that there are sellers who pack search the boxes before shipping, if the boxes aren't sealed (or in some cases reseal them, as I had that happen before). In addition to pack searching, the more likely issue is case searching (i.e. a person buys a case and opens boxes until they get the case hit(s), then sells the rest of the boxes on eBay). Not all eBay sellers do this, but it's something to be aware of before you decide that eBay has the best price.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

thats a good question.....

and to add to it......does anyone know a place that sells something aside from panini?

Answers given in 2017 are quite different than 2020. There is no cheap option unless you run bots and automatically buy product from retailers like target and walmart. Otherwise you aren't finding any good prices on anything these days. I watched base cards go from $1-3 to $50-$150 in the span of a few months.

....base cards..... With high production runs.