`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Brett Favre Wild Card 1000 stripe

RE: Brett Favre Wild Card 1000 stripe
That is really something. I hope for your sake they are all real. Selling all ten at once, if graded, would be mind-blowing.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-14-2017, 11:19 AM)jonathani Wrote: That is really something. I hope for your sake they are all real. Selling all ten at once, if graded, would be mind-blowing.
Actually you would be way better off to sell these 1 at a time over a long period of time. Putting them all on the market at once will keep bidding down on each one. As once someone gets one they won't necessarily be looking to buy a 2nd, and someone might not bid as high if they know that another one will be up for sale shortly.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-16-2017, 10:22 AM)djohn Wrote: Actually you would be way better off to sell these 1 at a time over a long period of time. Putting them all on the market at once will keep bidding down on each one. As once someone gets one they won't necessarily be looking to buy a 2nd, and someone might not bid as high if they know that another one will be up for sale shortly.
Agreed! An eBay seller recently unloaded 5-6 Jason Sehorn game-worn jerseys as auctions in the same two weeks and they collectively sold for about a grand less than they would have had he floated them out slowly as Buy-It-Now sales.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

I am looking for more of this card to buy if there is anyone here with any.

[img]http://87-B24951-EF15-49-C9-85-DD-12-CDA1-E17-B46[/img]

Is this a gold version? Any input is appreciated. It does have gold in the goal posts, and along the left border. Serial # is good. I just cant seem to find a whole lot of info on this card.

I saw one card that graded 10 on ebay this November and it was sold for 9k.

here is my collection again

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)