Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Stadium Club help

2017 Stadium Club help
football guy

I know the refractors have that written on the back, how do you tell the "gold mint" cards?
I have a SCC17 Kris Bryant that looks gold and has gold border on the letters. Is that the base chrome? Any help is appreciated

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: 2017 Stadium Club help
Dickerson is an example of a "Gold base Parallel", Fullmer (This is a chrome mint albeit) is what a "Gold Mint" should be like for the most part.

[Image: 35683122693_9b2286c563.jpg]

Since yours is a chrome, this should help too. My Fulmer does have "Refractor" under the SCC number.

[Image: 36094768610_a2a07e18fa.jpg]

Also, be careful on eBay. There's many base gold parallels that get listed as "GOLD MINT CASE HIT". Base gold parallels are like 8 per box.

For the Chrome Gold Mint cards the entire picture on the front of the card has a gold tone to it. Think of it like the Sepia parallels, but more gold than sepia. The gold mint card also says "REFRACTOR" on the back under the card number. Here is an example of the card you're asking about:
Here is the Chrome Gold Mint version
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Here is the Chrome Refractor version
[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

awesome, thanks guys
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)