`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaky, is that you?

Streaky, is that you?
Last weekend I went to Walmart and grabbed the lone remaining Platinum blaster and the 5 hanger packs they had. The cashier, very curious about the anti-theft device, somehow managed to not ring up the blaster or one of the hangers.

The two autos were nice, and the Judge Ice was a pleasant surprise. Murphy and Cozens /250 and Bregman is /99.

[Image: 4j52qb.jpg]

Tonight I grabbed 2 of the Chrome blasters and wasn't disappointed.

The Lugo came from #2, the other 5 "highlights" came from box #1. Benintendi is the refractor (also pulled the base) and the Moncada is the variation. Lots of value in that first box.

[Image: wtg1lk.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Streaky, is that you?
Very nice breaks! The price is a lot better than hobby to.. Congrats!!!

Streaky has come out of his self imposed exile recently. He was in my neck of the woods last week and obviously went north to visit you (but mostly to escape the horrible heat down here)
Lock up the liquor and hide the women or is it Lock up the Women and hide the liquor? Either way ... Streaky is back!!
Congrats on some great retail hits, Jared!
BTW: who are you using for image hosting? ... and is it free?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-05-2017, 09:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Streaky has come out of his self imposed exile recently. He was in my neck of the woods last week and obviously went north to visit you (but mostly to escape the horrible heat down here)
Lock up the liquor and hide the women or is it Lock up the Women and hide the liquor? Either way ... Streaky is back!!
Congrats on some great retail hits, Jared!
BTW: who are you using for image hosting? ... and is it free?
It sounds as though Streaky and I have a lot of the same hobbies Big Grin

I moved over to TinyPic for hosting. It's free and it seems to work pretty well. I had a minor glitch or two last night, but it was short-term.

I'm doing everything I can to not head back over to Target to get the last 2 boxes.

Must remain strong ...
Kepler

Let's face it, you're gonna go back and get them eventually ... So if Streaky is hanging around, you might as well pick up those boxes before he hightails it outta there. Smile once he leaves, you know those boxes are gonna magically transform into garbage. Embrace the magic of Streaky! Smile

I'll go check out tinypics right now. Thanks.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.