`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Topps Chrome Jumbo... Got Him!!! (Complete scans up)

RE: 2017 Topps Chrome Jumbo... Got Him!!! (Complete scans up)
Unless you are willing to sit on and hope he reproduces his performance next year I'd throw it up $1200 BIN with BO. Yes that's a good bit lower than the rest but even still you are going to make a huge profit.

His prices unless he rolls off 15-20 HR from now until the end of the year are going to fall hard in the offseason with people who don't think he can repeat what he's done this year. The exception will be his high $ stuff like the Heritage and Archives Autos.

I can almost guarantee you that same Gold Auto that is listed at $1600 now you will see come December/January at $500 or less.

$1200 bin or best is almost the exact number I was thinking. My worry is that people will think either "there's 4 listed now and they keep dropping" or someone jumps on mine for being significantly lower than others.

I have no advice other than it basically costs you nothing to keep it, ... it's always a gamble, but if he's the next Trout/Harper/Jeter/Mantle what a great card to have. Just being the little voice whispering in the other ear. Smile
Meanwhile, if the Tyler Austin is up for trade please check me if there's anything you want.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

You got more value in one box than I did in my entire case. The best auto I pulled was a Tyler Glasnow red. All the others autos were mostly players I haven't heard of. Way to go!

(08-06-2017, 05:52 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I have no advice other than it basically costs you nothing to keep it, ... it's always a gamble, but if he's the next Trout/Harper/Jeter/Mantle what a great card to have. Just being the little voice whispering in the other ear. Smile
Meanwhile, if the Tyler Austin is up for trade please check me if there's anything you want.
Been "soul searching" a lot this week... While I may shoot myself later, I think I'm honestly leaning towards keeping the Judge. We'll see.

You could always sell the gold and pick up a base or refractor. Make some money and at least have a Judge auto because no matter what his 1st half was historic so his stuff will always have some value.

Great box btw!