`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys R us 2015 Purple

Toys R us 2015 Purple
How does one find these? I looked on their site, and they don't have an exclusive box that I could find. I need the Burfict Purple border from 2015. I've only seen one. Thanks for any help!

RE: Toys R us 2015 Purple
Still looking for help on this Smile

Yeah, I need those for a few of my players. Looking at Prices on COMC and Sportlots, might just pretend I don't know about them. Did some quick research. Check out this youtube video. Apparently Topps had single pack blisters for Toys R Us that contained a 15 card pack of regular Topps with 1 purple card. Don't know the price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zOSveyvGJw
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(09-01-2017, 06:07 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Yeah, I need those for a few of my players. Looking at Prices on COMC and Sportlots, might just pretend I don't know about them. Did some quick research. Check out this youtube video. Apparently Topps had single pack blisters for Toys R Us that contained a 15 card pack of regular Topps with 1 purple card. Don't know the price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zOSveyvGJw
Thanks for the lead!

(09-01-2017, 06:07 PM)dogger99 Wrote: single pack blisters for Toys R Us that contained a 15 card pack of regular Topps with 1 purple card.
That's what I remember. I had my best luck trading for what I wanted here. Just another sketchy Topps marketing scheme. Topps' parent company likely owns Toys R Us or Toys R Us' parent company owns Topps or something like that. Another way to make money.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(09-02-2017, 03:56 PM)jonathani Wrote: That's what I remember. I had my best luck trading for what I wanted here. Just another sketchy Topps marketing scheme. Topps' parent company likely owns Toys R Us or Toys R Us' parent company owns Topps or something like that. Another way to make money.
Nobody has the ones I need Sad lol