`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracked cases Poor shipping

Cracked cases Poor shipping
The last 2 shipments I received cards with cracked cases. I had a shipment where 6 of 10 cases were cracked. A second shipment where the case was cracked. I have sent thousands to PSA without a cracked case. Two of the cards dropped in price after I sent them in to get reslabbed. I figure I lost about $150 on both. When I called customer service I got some laughed at me for asking about my turnaround date. I guess I should have known that being closed 3 days for the National would delay my ship date by 6 days.

RE: Cracked cases Poor shipping
Most of my orders have a cracked case or two (usually over 50 cards) they're travelling to Canada so they have a long trip. That being said them being shrink wrapped together with a bit of paper surrounding them is not sufficient to protect them on the journey. Especially when I'm paying over $120 USD to have them shipped.

RE: Cracked cases Poor shipping
I had a recent order for 17 cards that came back with a single cracked case. I've had over a hundred cards graded across multiple submissions in the last few years and have never had a cracked/damaged case upon return. Maybe something has changed recently with the case quality or possibly the packaging... but I didn't notice anything odd or different with the way this last batch was packaged and shipped. Hopefully this isn't a trend. If the higher costs and slower return times aren't bad enough, cracked cases will surely turn me away for good.