`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Bowman Platinum MONSTER AUTO PULLS For Trade

(2) Bowman Platinum MONSTER AUTO PULLS For Trade
I was lucky enough to pull these monster autographs from the new 2017 Bowman Platinum. Both are #'d to 10!!! Both are also for trade for Nick Senzel, Cody Bellinger, Ian Happ or other select Reds/Cubs prospects/players. Will consider other players, but these players will get firat consideration. Thanks!

[Image: v35w3q0yx450.jpg?0]

[Image: w1havqo1x450.jpg?1]
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

RE: (2) Bowman Platinum MONSTER AUTO PULLS For Trade
You should give Sports Card Album a try since photo bucket no longer works! Cant tell what you hit lol.

Thanks for the update! I haven't been on in awhile and didn't know about the changes! The pictures are showing up on my end. That's weird! Anyway, thank you for the update! I'll create a new account with Sports Card Album. :o) BTW, the cards I tried to post are both Black autos #'d to 10. One of Bobby Dalbec and the other is of Jorge Mateo. The Mateo is the die cut version.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

Finally corrected the images! Also deleted my entire library of photos on Photobucket.

Too bad the Yankees traded Mateo away Sad
Great cards!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

long time no see alan . how have you been ? a couple sweet pulls you got