`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson HUGE PC...Looking for basketball

Adrian Peterson HUGE PC...Looking for basketball
Is anyone interested in about 1,200 Adrian Peterson cards? It ranges from nicer Rookies to base,to inserts, to refractors, to #d SP cards, to autos, etc.

Would prefer to move them in one single deal. Would have to ship in a flat rate box in top loaders (all top loaders are newer without scratches). Willing to take a bit of a loss on the investment in his PC.

Getting out of football, almost entirely. Sons prefer Dak, Zeke, Witten, Dez, and Demarco Murray. Would take some football back, if necessary.

RE: Adrian Peterson HUGE PC...Looking for basketball
oumike11 might be interested if you send him a PM.

Who or what in basketball are you looking for? Any idea on a value you are looking for?

What kinda value are you looking to get out of it trade or sell?

What kinda value are you looking to get out of it trade or sell?

Trade, I would hope to get at least $1500-$2000 (Beckett org lists it as a $5800 PC). For instance, there are two Topps Chrome Rookies, two Bowman Chrome Rookies, two Finest Rookies, etc. One of the autos is an /5 jersey auto. The other is a Sage RC Blue auto. Tons of SP #d variations and Topps Chrome refractors. If there is genuine interest, I will switch all of our PC over to available for trade.

Sell, I would hope to get $800-$1000 shipped.

We would prefer Lebron James for basketball, but at this point would take any basketball that would be desirable for trade to others for basketball we need.

OFFER SENT

What's the word on this? Send me a list of rookies and autos please.
Looking for LaMichael James, Marcus Mariota, DeForest Buckner, Byron Marshall, Kenjon Barner, Josh Huff, De'anthony Thomas, Kiko Alonso, LeGarrette Blount, Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, and all other Ducks alumni! Also take Vikings, Rockets, Dodgers.