`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why no pricing?

why no pricing?
I have two cards from 2016 Panini National Treasures. One is a Colossal auto patch of Matt Olson numbered 83/99. The other is a six swatch auto of Rob Refsnyder numbered 37/99. Neither one is priced. In fact none of this product is priced. Why?

RE: why no pricing?
There is a guy sitting on a mountain in Beirut that is supposed to know everything, so I took a plane to a boat to a helicopter to ask him the meaning of life. He told me that is a very difficult question but gave me an answer. When I asked him why Beckett does not price some cards, he threw me off the mountain!

(07-18-2017, 04:43 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: There is a guy sitting on a mountain in Beirut that is supposed to know everything, so I took a plane to a boat to a helicopter to ask him the meaning of life. He told me that is a very difficult question but gave me an answer. When I asked him why Beckett does not price some cards, he threw me off the mountain!
I know they don't price real low numbered cards but most as far as I can tell are numbered to 99. I just think it's weird.

Sometimes I really think Beckett will price the cards, when they're priced. I really don't think Beckett is in a hurry to do anything.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(07-18-2017, 04:43 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: There is a guy sitting on a mountain in Beirut that is supposed to know everything, so I took a plane to a boat to a helicopter to ask him the meaning of life. He told me that is a very difficult question but gave me an answer. When I asked him why Beckett does not price some cards, he threw me off the mountain!
LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.