Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased large collection of vintage

RE: Purchased large collection of vintage
zeprock - not much 50s, and don't have the Gibson

franciscomarina - I am PMing you a message
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

I would love a shot at any Seattle Pilots(69-70) and any Brewers(71-up) you would be looking to get rid of. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

WIBS (And Anyone Else Interested in Trading and/or Buying Cards),

I'm in a similar position as you. I joined about 1 month ago and started loading in my cards from my moms attic. I forgot how many I had( in all 4 major sports + many other sports). I'm up to about 4,000+, and I still have lots to enter. My range is 1952-1975. I have lots in slabs or plastic holders but none graded. Let's chat and learn together. I'm not sure how to list cards for trade, nor am I sure how to see if you responded, so my Email is klmckenna49@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you. Take care.

Kevin

I would be interested in Pre 1967 Tigers and Tiger inserts form the 60's.
You can PM me if you are interested in moving the Tigers.
Photobucket

Sparty - i sent you a pm.

Still have tons of vintage available

What do you have left as far as stars from the 60s through mid 70s?
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

phoenixrising34 - I have stacks left of stars from the 60s and 70s. The collection I purcahsed was more than 10,000 cards from the 60s and 70s, with all the stars and HOFers and RCs included. I've only sold a fraction of it so far.

(08-15-2017, 08:28 PM)wibs13 Wrote: phoenixrising34 - I have stacks left of stars from the 60s and 70s. The collection I purcahsed was more than 10,000 cards from the 60s and 70s, with all the stars and HOFers and RCs included. I've only sold a fraction of it so far.
Gotcha. When you get a chance if you'll get some scans together of some of the nicer RCs and HOFers condition wise, I'd like to have a look. Maybe we can work out a deal on some I'd be interested in buying. Not looking for anyone in particular, just getting back into vintage, so most of the better players would interest me.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]