`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Stadium Club

RE: 2017 Stadium Club
(07-17-2017, 08:08 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Its 125 at the local near me...
It'll be atleast that this week. My guy is great for us early adopters at a fair price. Adjusts to market after first case or two.

Nice!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-16-2017, 12:02 AM)pjrussell529 Wrote: Love Stadium Club! While I'm usually not a fan of so many sets with retired players I think Stadium Club does it right with the classic shots and B&Ws.

How do the chromes look in hand?
I think the Chromes look great. Must admit though I've liked Stadium Club for a long time.
(07-15-2017, 06:06 PM)djohn Wrote: I am loving Stadium Club this year, but have only been buying the hanger packs so far. I am probably going to put together the set too. I would be pretty happy with that box, considering the Tyler Austin auto. Speaking of autos, Stadium Club did a great job with all the on card autos.
Would you be interested in trading the Ted Williams, Judge and the Tyler Austin auto? I have a Chrome black name Sandberg, 3 other blacks, Jackie Robinson gold, plus 4 other golds, one is of Kershaw. Have some bronze, Ortiz,Cabrera and Kluber. Also have lots of stuff in my org. PM with info on what you need for the 3 cards. Thank you.

Brian
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]