`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's everyone using for photo hosting?

RE: What's everyone using for photo hosting?
I found 2 free sites that are pretty decent and you don't need to have an account ...
1) Free Image Hosting
2) postimage
Of these 2, so far just in limited use, I find postimage a little better in choosing different sizes to embed
FreeImageHosting gives you a link that is "huge size" ... probably great for some uses, but way too big for the forum.

Here's an image hosted through postimage
[Image: IMG_0426.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I made the switch from Photobucket to Imgur. Very impressed!!!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I too made the switch from Photobucket to Imgur. So far so good. Easy to use for an old timer like me.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(07-18-2017, 11:57 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I found 2 free sites that are pretty decent and you don't need to have an account ...
1) Free Image Hosting
2) postimage
Of these 2, so far just in limited use, I find postimage a little better in choosing different sizes to embed
FreeImageHosting gives you a link that is "huge size" ... probably great for some uses, but way too big for the forum.

Here's an image hosted through postimage
[Image: IMG_0426.jpg]
Doc, why do I feel like this is equal parts information and bragging about the cards in the pic? Big Grin
Kepler

Been using Flickr with no problems. Pain to download from PB then add to Flickr, so only doing some that way. Moved my Mantle collection, though!

(12-08-2017, 08:08 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Doc, why do I feel like this is equal parts information and bragging about the cards in the pic? Big Grin
He's got you there, lol.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(12-08-2017, 08:08 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Doc, why do I feel like this is equal parts information and bragging about the cards in the pic? Big Grin
LOL
If you gotta experiment with pics, it might as well be something nice, right?
Thankfully, I was well ensconced in EEE prospecting that year. 2 good payoffs versus 40 that never made it. I could send the 40 other EEE duds, but thats not fun ... its actually pretty sad. I have some beautiful low numbered autos, too. Too bad.
(12-09-2017, 02:14 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: He's got you there, lol.
Guilty as charged Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-10-2017, 08:50 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL
If you gotta experiment with pics, it might as well be something nice, right?
Thankfully, I was well ensconced in EEE prospecting that year. 2 good payoffs versus 40 that never made it. I could send the 40 other EEE duds, but thats not fun ... its actually pretty sad. I have some beautiful low numbered autos, too. Too bad.

Guilty as charged Smile
Can't blame ya. That year was kind of a bust for me. The best I was able to get was Eugenio Suarez. I traded him for something. I'm holding out hope that one or two of the low number guys I pulled that year pan out.
Kepler

[Image: image.jpg]
Here are pics of my most recent redemptions, just so you know I wasn't pulling the wool over your eyes Smile
From a new site called imgBB
So far so good. The image isn't great, since the ipad camera kinda stinks compared to the iPhone ... so lets see how the next pic from the iPhone comes out

[Image: IMG_0714.jpg]
A couple of nice Topps Chrome Update Judge /25 Bellinger /50

[Image: IMG_0715.jpg]
And Zack Collins /5 from Bowman High Tek

ImgBB is pretty easy to use from either device ... no membership, no fees, no obligations as far as I can tell.

What do you think?