`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke Prizm Autograph Redemptions finally shipping

Zeke Prizm Autograph Redemptions finally shipping
It took Panini way too long to get the Dak and Zeke Prizm redemptions done but I finally received my /49 Green Auto Prizm RC. Waiting on my /75 Red Crystals to ship but they have been signed according to Panini.

[Image: E214BBFB-74EC-45AA-B5D2-97A5FF6EB780.jpg]
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

RE: Zeke Prizm Autograph Redemptions finally shipping
Dang, nice card!

Thats awesome! maybe one day ill finally get my Contenders Khalil Mack rookie auto....

Yeah I just got back into collecting about a year ago or a little longer after being out of it since '99.

The first two Panini redemptions I pulled in my life were the Zeke cards. I thought cool, I bet the ship these pretty quick becuase they ship product to meet deadlines but actively work on obtaining the autographs for a quick turnaround.

Boy was I wrong and after reading a lot of complaints I see they are not very good at getting these out quickly.

I've spent about 20k since I got back into collecting and decided last month to not buy Panini boxes/cases anymore until I see an improvement.

I probably have another 3k in Panini redemptions I'm waiting on.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

(06-30-2017, 12:23 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: Yeah I just got back into collecting about a year ago or a little longer after being out of it since '99.

The first two Panini redemptions I pulled in my life were the Zeke cards. I thought cool, I bet the ship these pretty quick becuase they ship product to meet deadlines but actively work on obtaining the autographs for a quick turnaround.

Boy was I wrong and after reading a lot of complaints I see they are not very good at getting these out quickly.

I've spent about 20k since I got back into collecting and decided last month to not buy Panini boxes/cases anymore until I see an improvement.

I wish my Blue Wave Autos of Zeke would ship? Panini keeps telling me they only have 1 guy that deals with Fed Ex, smh

Hopefully Zeke did not use an autopen like Persecott did

(07-06-2017, 09:44 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Hopefully Zeke did not use an autopen like Persecott did
I was thinking the same thing...

(07-06-2017, 09:44 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Hopefully Zeke did not use an autopen like Persecott did
Elliot likes to call out fake autos and memorabilia on his twitter account ... if his were autopenned I would like to think it would be without his permission or knowledge

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Just received an alert that man zeke Auto red Crystals Auto Prizm has shipped

(06-30-2017, 12:23 PM)treywatts@gmail.com Wrote: Yeah I just got back into collecting about a year ago or a little longer after being out of it since '99.

Your frustration is understandable but remember it's not entirely Panini's fault in terms of the speed of items redeemed. The player has to sign.

Also you're better off buying singles especially anything 2015 and earlier(Topps & UD) because Panini SUCKS!