Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection in Excel

Collection in Excel
Hey everyone,

I wanted some ideas before I continue with an organization project in Excel. I am doing this project to have a better idea of the cards I have and maybe for insurance reasons in the future. I wouldn't even know how to value graded cards, other than eBay searches? I have included a pic of the Excel document.

The links for graded serial number and pop report go directly to the Beckett site they are referring.

The Imgur link goes directly to a single picture of the card. I wanted to have the actually picture that you can see but I cannot get it to lock into a specific cell?

Any other additions, ideas, takeaways? Thanks for your help!

Daniel

RE: Collection in Excel
I'm trying to use Open Office Base as a database would be better but Excel will work. I'm just trying to get the design down before I start loading all the cards. Ultimately I want to be able to have people access and search it online so I can use it with other card collecting forums
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Collection in Excel
(06-29-2017, 10:18 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: I'm trying to use Open Office Base as a database would be better but Excel will work. I'm just trying to get the design down before I start loading all the cards. Ultimately I want to be able to have people access and search it online so I can use it with other card collecting forums
Are you using any different identifiers on the top? Would you add anything? Can you embed pictures into Open Office? Thanks!

Ok so I figured how to lock the photo into the cell. I think adding a photo will help with identification.