Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NEW TWIST on Jersey Cards - My Latest Customs

A NEW TWIST on Jersey Cards - My Latest Customs
My latest article and creations!

http://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2017/06/new...cards.html

SPOILER ALERT: Some cards are made entirely of jerseys worn my Canseco Smile

[Image: 12.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: A NEW TWIST on Jersey Cards - My Latest Customs
Oh man this is so awesome
I focus my PC on Ken Griffey Jr but I also collect Jay Buhner, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader. Secondary collection: Seattle teams & Univ. of Arizona

I love your posts! Awesome work!

As always Tanner, some very cool and gorgeous cards!!!!! As you might think, I love the Jeter and Judge cards. And I think making the card out of a jersey is totally ahead of its time.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(06-21-2017, 11:30 PM)bamyanks Wrote: As always Tanner, some very cool and gorgeous cards!!!!! As you might think, I love the Jeter and Judge cards. And I think making the card out of a jersey is totally ahead of its time.
100% agree

Very cool. Topps has been doing 'silk' cards for years, so why NOT jersey cards??? Awesome idea and excellent execution! BTW: those 1992 Judge/Jeter cards are amazing!!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Tanner, Once again you have raised the bar. Your creative designs are far above what the "licensed" manufacturers are pumping out. I haven't seen such creativity since Pacific's Y2K era. The jersey card is an ingenious idea. Genius I say. Genius! If Topps ever realizes that their elevator doesn't go to the top floor, it'll be because you've already occupied that penthouse. Godspeed.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

What can I say? I love youse guys Smile Thanks so much for the kind words!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(06-22-2017, 06:01 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Very cool. Topps has been doing 'silk' cards for years, so why NOT jersey cards??? Awesome idea and excellent execution! BTW: those 1992 Judge/Jeter cards are amazing!!!
I agree 1000% DrMitch. I particularly liked all the colors of Judge.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Great idea on elevating the use of "boring" material! The print quality is very sharp, I can't imagine what kind of printer can do that.