`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Leaving Hobby

Leaving Hobby
I have decided to leave the hobby and will be eventually selling everything. Being in Canada I am finding it difficult to find trading partners because of the higher shipping costs. Have a look and let me know if there is anything you are interested in.

Thanks

Some scans below.

[Image: 835_zps6fy2tod5.jpg]
[Image: 838_zpsbszjrnoq.jpg]
[Image: 839_zpsuwo9iiuf.jpg]
[Image: 20170511_134407_resized_zpspqehohut.jpg]
[Image: 20170511_134358_resized_zpskokj4vbm.jpg]
[Image: 20170511_134348_resized_zpsk6sbsfxv.jpg]
[Image: 837_zpscj68uhko.jpg]
[Image: 20170511_134415_resized_zpsoq91vgwz.jpg]
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

RE: Leaving Hobby
Offer sent

Well, that is lousy news, George. You have always been one of the best traders on here and knowing that I would receive the correct cards in the condition listed every time made the shipping costs a non-issue for me. You, good sir, will be missed!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(06-21-2017, 10:33 AM)aprirr Wrote: Well, that is lousy news, George. You have always been one of the best traders on here and knowing that I would receive the correct cards in the condition listed every time made the shipping costs a non-issue for me. You, good sir, will be missed!
Thanks Aaron, I appreciate that. I have enjoyed trading with you as well.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket

Well, I guess it is my fault you are leaving as we just made our first trade...and now this! LOL.

I can understand Canada trading getting tough as it cost me almost $10 to send that 1 card.

(06-21-2017, 11:57 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Well, I guess it is my fault you are leaving as we just made our first trade...and now this! LOL.

I can understand Canada trading getting tough as it cost me almost $10 to send that 1 card.
Wow, $10? I am sorry to hear that. No wonder nobody will trade with me. It only costs me $2.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket

(06-21-2017, 01:12 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Wow, $10? I am sorry to hear that. No wonder nobody will trade with me. It only costs me $2.
I saw that, and it amazes me why Canada to here is so much less! When I sent a trade to Germany it cost me $11, and he only paid $4.

I think we are actually paying for the drug-sniffing dog fees. LOL.

(06-21-2017, 03:47 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I saw that, and it amazes me why Canada to here is so much less! When I sent a trade to Germany it cost me $11, and he only paid $4.

I think we are actually paying for the drug-sniffing dog fees. LOL.
its because in the u.s you get a tracking # for the $10 but here in canada it costs $17 to get a tracking # to the u.s . im kinda with George on this , its very hard to make trades due to the shipping costs . im very selective with my trades and have to make it worth wild for me to trade because i want to provide a tracking # . so i make only 1-2 trades a month on beckett kinda not worth the fees . good luck George

The P.O. did not give me a choice w/o tracking...i asked for best rate.

Made a couple of deals. Let me know what you are looking for. I haven't added everything I have for sale yet. I might have something you want/need.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket