`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 2004-05 Hoops Hot Prospects

Question about 2004-05 Hoops Hot Prospects
Does anyone know if they made the Andris Biedrins Rookie for this set? I'm trying to complete this set and this is one of the few that I need. I couldn't even find a picture of one on the internet to confirm that they even made the card. Any information would be much appreciated.

RE: Question about 2004-05 Hoops Hot Prospects
Yes, this card was made. The reason that I say that is there is one for trade on Beckett and also 3 of them for sale on the Beckett Marketplace. It looks like you can pick one up for $2 or less on the marketplace.

Thanks for the reply! I think you looked at the 2004-05 Hoops #188 Andris Biedrins RC. I'm talking about the 2004-05 Hoops Hot Prospects #78 Andris Biedrins AU Patch RC. I looked for it on here and Beckett doesn't even have a number for how many was in the print run. Here is the link to it https://www.beckett.com/search/?term=200...start=2004

Shoot. You are right. Sorry about that. I guess I am not sure on that, but I would say if you have never seen one and no one on Beckett has one for trade or sale it probably was never made. I would try contacting Beckett to see if they have any information on this card.

Thanks for the help! And that's a good idea, I will try to figure out who in Beckett I should try to contact about this. I don't want to chase a card that doesn't exist haha