`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a Father's day retail box

a Father's day retail box
Went to the local wallyworld. Boy they were really picked over. Down to the last box of 17 contenders draft picks. So grabbed that since all that was left for football. Now im confused. I got killed in the last hobby boxes and now did very well in retail.

Collegate ties winston/cook
Game day tickets
Leonard fournette
Juju smith schuster
Oj howard
Malachi dupree
School colors
Mitch trubisky
Brad kaaya
Oj howard
Old school colors
Antonio brown
Jameis winston
Passing grades
Patrick mahomes
Jared goff
Rush week
Mccaffery
Derick Henry

Autos
Cameron sutton blue draft ticket SP
TACO charlton college ticket redemption

RE: a Father's day retail box
Nice break! I always do better on retail Contenders for some reason. Last year I pulled a blue foil Carson Wentz and this year a red foil Christian McCaffery. I have never bought a hobby box.
I collect all current Dolphins, Bob Griese/Brian Griese,Marino, Howie/Kyle/Chris Long, AP, some Vikings, some Raiders. My wife collects Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards (lists in Excel)

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Funny...I bought a blaster of the same a few weeks ago and pulled the same Charlton redemption. Also pulled one of his autos in a Score jumbo retail pack. I do wonder though if the hobby boxes have more of the high-end SP autos inserted, since if you calculate it, a blaster costs $20 and has 2 autos and a hobby goes for usually over $100 and has 5 autos. Just seems like I've never pulled a star AU out of a blaster box that I can remember.

CONGRATS ON YOUR HITS! IF TRADING I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THAT CHARLTON OFF OF YOUR HANDS. WOLVERINE & DALLAS COWBOY. DOUBLE BONUS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(06-25-2017, 01:42 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: CONGRATS ON YOUR HITS! IF TRADING I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THAT CHARLTON OFF OF YOUR HANDS. WOLVERINE & DALLAS COWBOY. DOUBLE BONUS!

Well the taco is waiting on panini. I redeemed once it recieved might be a possibility.

(06-25-2017, 08:19 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: Funny...I bought a blaster of the same a few weeks ago and pulled the same Charlton redemption. Also pulled one of his autos in a Score jumbo retail pack. I do wonder though if the hobby boxes have more of the high-end SP autos inserted, since if you calculate it, a blaster costs $20 and has 2 autos and a hobby goes for usually over $100 and has 5 autos. Just seems like I've never pulled a star AU out of a blaster box that I can remember.

Did u redeem your redemption? Ive seen some live tacos but not this specific card. So idk. As far as sp autos in high end idk. Never opened a contenders hobby box. But I know the red and blue sps are only in retail.

But thanks guys

I redeemed mine already...from the look of the redemption card it looks to be just a base auto.

(06-29-2017, 05:00 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: I redeemed mine already...from the look of the redemption card it looks to be just a base auto.
during the 2012 year, i pulled a RG3 Sage Hit Artistry sig #/100 out of a blaster at wal-mart. book price at the time was $200. good cards CAN come in retail