Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Mailday, Rewards Style!

Panini Mailday, Rewards Style!
Friends,

Earlier this week I posted about pulling a 1,500-point Rewards card out of a blaster of Optic.

I chose these three cards, and they arrived today!

[Image: Hoops_zps4awzhc9a.jpg]

That would be Baron Davis, Karl-Anthony Towns and Dominique Wilkins - not to mention, the Human Highlight Film's signature is on card!

RE: Panini Mailday, Rewards Style!
Nice!! What set is the Towns out of? That is a sweet Nique also!

(06-16-2017, 03:18 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice!! What set is the Towns out of? That is a sweet Nique also!
It's Panini Complete, low end retail, so autos are pretty tough to pull (think Opening Day in baseball).

They're like 5 cards a pack for 99 cents.

I spent 900 of the points on that one, which seemed a little high, but since I was playing with "house money" at that point I just went for it.

And yeah, the Wilkins is pretty sweet, I couldn't tell from the Panini site online if it was on card or not, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Plus, I just pulled the points card Monday, so to have them in hand Friday was a pretty sweet deal.

I'm pretty happy with everything!

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I actually don't mind the points cards, I have got PC autos of Gus Williams and "Downtown" Freddy Brown of the old Sonics, and other nice cards.

(06-17-2017, 10:56 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I actually don't mind the points cards, I have got PC autos of Gus Williams and "Downtown" Freddy Brown of the old Sonics, and other nice cards.
Yes, they are great for PC stuff, and it's better than getting some auto of a player you've never heard of or don't care about.

One thing I wish they did was to have more cards of players in current year releases.

I always wonder if I should save my points or not in case players in new products come out.

But, I was pretty happy this time around, good value stuff.

Sweet
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You must have gotten the only Towns on the site. I am up to 2450 pts and can't find a single Towns or any current players. Glad Panini worked for you.

(06-20-2017, 03:23 PM)magneto2 Wrote: You must have gotten the only Towns on the site. I am up to 2450 pts and can't find a single Towns or any current players. Glad Panini worked for you.
That's weird ... although, prior to claiming the Dominique, I had been looking at his other mem and auto cards, and one that I liked was there one week and then it was gone the next.

Maybe they have so much stuff they just rotate the online listings or something?

Anyway, try the "sport" filter on the left hand side, select "basketball" and a ton of stuff should pop up.