`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Dawson

Andre Dawson
I've been working on this since the start of the year. One of my favorite players...

[Image: cn3hi62q.jpeg][/URL]

[Image: t956c068.jpeg][/URL

[Image: 00u4qlaz.jpeg][/URL]

[Image: 5qhwl1c3.jpeg][/URL]

[Image: 224ef9hq.jpeg][/URL]

[Image: nl287yon.jpeg][/URL

RE: Andre Dawson
Beautiful! A great player and a very consistent autograph. Love "The Hawk".
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

He's my all time favorite player. But I only have 1 card. I do however, have several 8x10's and other memorabilia signed by him.

Very cool set!
Currently looking for 2010 John Elway Emblems of the Hall. Center must be filled with either info or auto. There are blank ones out there that are ugly....

Very nice set.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(06-11-2017, 01:06 PM)zeprock Wrote: Beautiful! A great player and a very consistent autograph. Love "The Hawk".
Great collection!

It looks as if he always takes pride and care in doing his signatures. Very consistent and beautiful. Great Ballplayer, wish I got to see him more in his youth, as I only got to see him regularly on The Marlins towards the end of his career.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very nice
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

He does have an awesome sig. Congrats on the excellent accomplishment, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's