`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love trading, but...

I love trading, but...
I am running out of stuff I want or need, so it has been a long time since I have initiated any trades. Last year I decided to narrow my focus as a collector and stop acquiring rookies of every product; I am also limiting the number of vets I collect.

So, it is tough for me to start a trade unless the other person has specific cards I still need to fill sets. Because I am such a nice guy, I still help out others when they want to make a trade for lower-end cards, but it is nearly impossible for me to complete a trade of $25 or more.

Well, in a couple of weeks (after D&A sends my order) I will be scavenging for 2017 Diamond Kings and 2017 Finest to complete those sets - keep me in mind...cuz I love trading, and I don't love autos!

RE: I love trading, but...
I am planning to get a few boxes of Finest from D&A, so hopefully we can work something out.

Just a reminder but I will also be busting a case of Finest next week, so be sure to hit me up for any of your needs. Thanks
[Image: Kzea5ph.png]

"Avoid the Clap" - Jimmy Dugan

(05-31-2017, 08:32 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: Just a reminder but I will also be busting a case of Finest next week, so be sure to hit me up for any of your needs. Thanks
Yep, you are on the list!