`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Classics

2016 Classics
Not a bad box break...only $37 on DACW (currently on sale for $34!)

Roger Craig Significant Signatures AU/49 (Beckett lists value as N/A but another AU variation with same print run valued at $25)

Derrick Henry SP Rookie
Joe Montana Red Back variation
Robert Nkemdiche Timeless Tributes/99
Carson Wentz RC Future Legends

And apparently my rarest pull was a Le'Veon Bell No Name variation...I was confused when I saw the card then read that they're inserted 1:422 packs and have a print run of "10 or less" though the card doesn't actually have a serial number. Despite the rarity, the cards don't seem to fetch a whole lot on eBay (probably with the overabundance of low print run cards), a Brady recently sold for $25. Interesting pull though.

RE: 2016 Classics
CONGRATS ON LOW #'D CARDS. SWEET LE'VEON!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Good break. Interesting about the bell. First time I've heard of these sp's

(05-29-2017, 10:35 AM)semperbm1463 Wrote: Not a bad box break...only $37 on DACW (currently on sale for $34!)

Roger Craig Significant Signatures AU/49 (Beckett lists value as N/A but another AU variation with same print run valued at $25)

Derrick Henry SP Rookie
Joe Montana Red Back variation
Robert Nkemdiche Timeless Tributes/99
Carson Wentz RC Future Legends

And apparently my rarest pull was a Le'Veon Bell No Name variation...I was confused when I saw the card then read that they're inserted 1:422 packs and have a print run of "10 or less" though the card doesn't actually have a serial number. Despite the rarity, the cards don't seem to fetch a whole lot on eBay (probably with the overabundance of low print run cards), a Brady recently sold for $25. Interesting pull though.
would love a shot at that henry rookie if your going to trade it.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

(05-30-2017, 03:00 AM)titansaussiefan Wrote: would love a shot at that henry rookie if your going to trade it.
I would be willing but have actually never traded on here...Not sure how it works, I believe I have to set up my collection first?

Nice Wentz
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK