`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Beckett Organize What is This Montana Card

In Beckett Organize What is This Montana Card
So, this is a 1994 Joe Montana Card. I believe it is an NFL Experience Game Card. That is what is says on the front. It looks to me like the card number is A3.

In organize is it the 1995 Classic NFL Experience Super Bowl Game #A3 Joe Montana. Card number makes sense but seems like the year is off. I think it is probably this card but the year was throwing me.

Thanks

[Image: IMG_1302_zps4bbmufle.jpg~original]

[Image: IMG_1303_zpsjdocdyt6.jpg~original]
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

RE: In Beckett Organize What is This Montana Card
Its this card right here

https://www.beckett.com/football/1995/cl...na-2087680

So you were correct all along lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Thanks, I appreciate it. It is so clear on the back that it is a 94. That is what was throwing me off. Thanks Again
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

The confusion is probably because Classic created the cards in late 1994, however they were distributed at the NFL Experience which happens the week of the Super Bowl. In this case Super Bowl XXIX was in late January 1995. Thus even though the copyright date is 1994, the release date is 1995. This happened more than you might think, especially with sets that were released early in the year. Nowadays they base the listed date on the season they were released for and not necessarily the calendar year they are released in. Hence the reason some late football releases come out in January or even later but are cataloged and labeled for the previous year.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/