`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman Fire Sale

Sherman Fire Sale
To tell you the truth Sherman is making my stomach hurt, and I have some good ones that before i wouldn't even have entertained the possibility of trading. Take a look and i will entertain the possibility of buying less Alka-Seltzer. Thank you!
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

RE: Sherman Fire Sale
(05-25-2017, 01:07 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: To tell you the truth Sherman is making my stomach hurt, and I have some good ones that before i wouldn't even have entertained the possibility of trading. Take a look and i will entertain the possibility of buying less Alka-Seltzer. Thank you!
He sure is making a lot of noise up there!!

Why what's he doing now?

Apparently he is still upset about not running the ball on the super bowl loss. Wants coach to apologize and teammates are not too happy with him. but thats just what I hear on our local sport talk radio here in AZ!

Is it looking like he is going to be out of there?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Dogger cant but help to say I kinda hope so, then the vikes can put him beside xavier rhodes. Lol. Then Rodgers would have something to be scared of. Lol.

Thebreakroom. So hes doing his usal? I thought he was always kinda loud mouthed. Or ami wrong?

Youre right Dylan, but its usually at reporters of the competition, this time is at his team. No owner wants that!! Well if he leaves I hope he goes to the AFC, he is a heck of DB!

(05-26-2017, 10:36 PM)StylinDylan7 Wrote: Dogger cant but help to say I kinda hope so, then the vikes can put him beside xavier rhodes. Lol. Then Rodgers would have something to be scared of. Lol.

Thebreakroom. So hes doing his usal? I thought he was always kinda loud mouthed. Or ami wrong?
He's still great just worn out his welcome. He doesn't run the franchise. He just cant keep his mouth shut. Everyone and their mamma in Seattle knows we messed up the Super Bowl from the one yard line and it will leave a whole that will never be filled but just like anything that sucks at some point you have to move on. He cant.
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.