Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF/LTB: Keith Yandle

LTTF/LTB: Keith Yandle
Hey guys,

I've just finished updating my Yandle PC page, including my pc stats this time. But most importantly all my wants are listed so if you have anything i need im interested! im open to trade or buy!

Obviously, all those cards are already listed as "wants" on my ORG, but just in case some of you are more visual!

FYI: on my page, all the cards you can see are actual scans of my cards so those are the one i already have, those i need are the one with the black and white silhouette marked "wanted"

Take a look: http://st3ve85.weebly.com/keith-yandle.html
PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

RE: LTTF/LTB: Keith Yandle
Hey im sure you have them but i have 2 spx jersey auto and 3 fw also one hp patch auto

Bud, not sure why our talks broke down. I have a Keith Yandle Panini Private Signings All Star Game 2012-13 #KY. I believe it's a 1/1 and it's not even listed on Beckett OPG. I don't know any other Yandle guys so can we work something out? It would look way better in your PC than sitting in my Traders box lol.

MC

(05-22-2017, 08:43 PM)st3ve85 Wrote: Hey guys,

I've just finished updating my Yandle PC page, including my pc stats this time. But most importantly all my wants are listed so if you have anything i need im interested! im open to trade or buy!

Obviously, all those cards are already listed as "wants" on my ORG, but just in case some of you are more visual!

FYI: on my page, all the cards you can see are actual scans of my cards so those are the one i already have, those i need are the one with the black and white silhouette marked "wanted"

Take a look: http://st3ve85.weebly.com/keith-yandle.html
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Steve, I sent you the scans of the Yandle All Star Auto a couple weeks ago. Can you take a look at the offer I sent and see if we can put a deal together? Thanks!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Trade offer sent!