`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange..Trade page copy does not have amounts anymore!!??

Strange..Trade page copy does not have amounts anymore!!??
So, since Beckett does not have the listings of the cards in order by year until the trade is accepted, I copy and paste into Excel and then sort by year to pull cards easier..

NOW...the copy function does NOT transfer the # of cards..

This just started the last couple of days...

Is it a Beckett thing or an update on Excel..anyone else do this to trade cards?? Am I nuts or something???

RE: Strange..Trade page copy does not have amounts anymore!!??
I occasionally do on large trades. I just tried it on a pending trade and it worked fine. Actually the paste was much cleaner in rows and columns than I've seen in the past.

Anyone else find the trade feature when sorting through the other persons list terrible? I would like to sort sometimes based on value and that doesn't work.

When someone wants to trade for a $300 card searching through a list of 1000+ cards with no ability to sort to highest value in the list is a waste of time.
Looking for High End Nomar Mazara, Mattingly, Adrian Beltre, Peyton Manning, Clayton Kershaw, Zeke Elliott, and Dak Prescott

(05-19-2017, 05:27 PM)mmahoney Wrote: I occasionally do on large trades. I just tried it on a pending trade and it worked fine. Actually the paste was much cleaner in rows and columns than I've seen in the past.
So, you copied to Excel and the amount of cards showed up?? That is the issue...The column for the amount of cards does not transfer to the Excel spreadsheet...

When I copied, it was clean, but no card amounts..

(05-19-2017, 08:09 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: So, you copied to Excel and the amount of cards showed up?? That is the issue...The column for the amount of cards does not transfer to the Excel spreadsheet...

When I copied, it was clean, but no card amounts..
Yes. Did it on my computer at work and home.

(05-19-2017, 10:23 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Yes. Did it on my computer at work and home.
Then it must be something with me Excel, the card amounts are copied, but do not paste..strange...thanks for the reply