`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaylen brown prestige autograph error?

Jaylen brown prestige autograph error?
Naive question and looking for inputZ. Pulled a jaylen brown auto from 2016-17 prestige pack today. It is a prestigious premiers auto. I noticed it has no foil on the front which means no name, prestigious premier etc. the auto and photo on card is nice. The back is normal #21. Is this something I return to panini for replacement or keep as it may have extra value? I have been out of collecting for some time and not sure what this means. Thanks in advance for any friendly advice.

RE: Jaylen brown prestige autograph error?
Can you upload a picture so we can see it. Thanks!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(05-13-2017, 01:14 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Can you upload a picture so we can see it. Thanks!
See photos attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep it or send it back is up to you, but in my opinion there is no "extra" value to the card because it might be an error card. Very few error cards have more value than the standard card. Maybe if there is a Jaylen Brown Super collector out there he might pay a little more to get that "one of a kind" Jaylen Brown card. Just my opinion.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(05-13-2017, 11:19 PM)briankort Wrote: Keep it or send it back is up to you, but in my opinion there is no "extra" value to the card because it might be an error card. Very few error cards have more value than the standard card. Maybe if there is a Jaylen Brown Super collector out there he might pay a little more to get that "one of a kind" Jaylen Brown card. Just my opinion.
Awesome, thank you so much for your thoughts!

Hi,

Five years ago, it would have meant a lot. But, I am not sure what value will a Jaylen Brown autograph be having today. Please explore this idea with someone who closely follows the market.

(05-13-2017, 11:19 PM)briankort Wrote: Keep it or send it back is up to you, but in my opinion there is no "extra" value to the card because it might be an error card. Very few error cards have more value than the standard card. Maybe if there is a Jaylen Brown Super collector out there he might pay a little more to get that "one of a kind" Jaylen Brown card. Just my opinion.
Ditto. For a huge fan, this might have some value. To a regular collector, nothing special.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.