`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015 Topps Series 2 & Update 5 Card Packs At Dunham's (& '12 Heritage hobby packs)

2015 Topps Series 2 & Update 5 Card Packs At Dunham's (& '12 Heritage hobby packs)
I'm not sure if anyone here would care, but quite a few people on some other baseball card forums (which I don't have access to post...) would jump in their cars and head over immediately haha...

All of the Dunham's in my area (West Michigan & Grand Rapids) have Gravity boxes of 2015 Topps Series 2 & Update 5-card packs still available. They usually have a rack of sports/pokemon cards near the front of the store, but I've also seen them hidden in the end caps of the checkout lines...

***HEADS UP*** These packs ONLY have base cards and ZERO inserts of any kind so fair warning there... No pack odds of any kind on the packs... On the other hand, Series 2 Kris Bryant RCs would be in them as well as Lindor, Correa and Bryant base RCS.

I've also seen a couple gravity boxes of 2015 Topps Archives.... However, I do not think the Bryant SP RC or any other short prints are available in these packs. At least to the best of my knowledge!

RE: 2015 Topps Series 2 & Update 5 Card Packs At Dunham's
Nice, I'd pick these up all the time if they were in my area.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

(05-04-2017, 09:09 PM)oneofakindcards Wrote: Nice, I'd pick these up all the time if they were in my area.
Could be a great deal at some point if Bryant's flagship Topps RC starts to rise in value. Who would have thought a base RC from a Topps Update set would ever approach $300? Bryant is NOT Trout, but it would be hard to argue against him being the #2 guy in baseball right now....

I may grab a handful of series 2 this weekend, I "need" some of that waterproof athletic tape haha...

Heh, I'd buy even if they didn't rise in value!

(05-05-2017, 12:29 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Could be a great deal at some point if Bryant's flagship Topps RC starts to rise in value. Who would have thought a base RC from a Topps Update set would ever approach $300? Bryant is NOT Trout, but it would be hard to argue against him being the #2 guy in baseball right now....

I may grab a handful of series 2 this weekend, I "need" some of that waterproof athletic tape haha...
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Then it's a real bummer you don't have any Dunham's around! You know I have seen some D ick's Sporting Goods stores that have gravity boxes also... and I believe they are the 10-12 card packs. Maybe you will get lucky there? I don't know if they keep older cards in stock or return them to their distributors, but Dunham's managers have told me they do not ever send their older product back.

Come to think of it I have seen 2012 Topps Heritage Hobby blister 2-packs there within the last couple of weeks along with the retail as well... Bought 2 2-pack blisters of 2008 Topps Update and one 1-card blister of 2008 Goudey about a year and 1/2 ago and pulled 2 Update Kershaw Rcs, a Scherzer Update RC and the 1 pack of Goudey actually had a mini Red Kershaw parallel! Not too shabby for 5 packs of retail...