`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to identify this card - 2006 Topps Update Lastings Milledge

Trying to identify this card - 2006 Topps Update Lastings Milledge
I was going through a box of stuff I had from 2006 and came across this card - it appears to be a 2006 Topps Update #UH155 Lastings Milledge, but first of all I can't find any info of this card with a blue border, plus the image is a variation as it's not the same as his regular issue card with the same card number. Anybody know what parallel or variation this is? I've dug around for awhile and can't find anything. Don't remember exactly how I got it, but I'm pretty sure it would have came from a blaster box from Walmart. Any help would be much appreciated!

[Image: img555.jpg]

[Image: img556.jpg]
Always looking to complete sets.

Collecting Allen & Ginter, Topps Heritage, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Gypsy Queen, etc.

RE: Trying to identify this card - 2006 Topps Update Lastings Milledge
Maybe it's a situation like this
http://www.ebay.com/gds/Rare-Checklist-V...245/g.html
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I don't see a serial number on the back - I was expecting to see "07/10".

I think these were sent out as the winning cards from a contest where there could've been up to ten different winners. I think there was only one official winner though and that winner received a complete set of blues all numbered 07/10. I have the Thome.

If yours doesn't have a serial number, then I think yours "fell off the truck" so to say...or distributed by (possibly) unscrupulous persons...

With that said, I'd be interested in this card if you're moving it.
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.

Yeah, I don't think there would be an image variation on a WalMart parallel, especially as far back as 2006.

I could be wrong, though ... wouldn't be the first or last time.