`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top of the Market

Top of the Market
I'm looking to make my move on these. Buy low, sell high, or in this case trade high, although cash is never turned away.

The Sterling purple came from an ebay team box break 2 years ago, not bad for $8

Looking for low #'d auto's that catch my eye or graded vintage HOF

photo sgc 037_zpsy1w4947v.jpg

photo 2014-09-17235810_zpsd8b6a343.jpg

photo 6e44aff8-efbf-45d0-86eb-00e93b26bf7b_zpsxqojlrkh.jpg

RE: Top of the Market
Anything you could find in my let for the Judge Sterling purple?
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

So I have a north of 4 digit number offer pending on the Sterling. Anyone think I'm being greedy in even having the thought of not pulling the trigger and hoping the end of the season brings an MVP or ROY or HR records, World Series and possibly a substantially better return or is this case of over excitement and I should just get over it and pull the trigger.

(05-06-2017, 05:58 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: So I have a north of 4 digit number offer pending on the Sterling. Anyone think I'm being greedy in even having the thought of not pulling the trigger and hoping the end of the season brings an MVP or ROY or HR records, World Series and possibly a substantially better return or is this case of over excitement and I should just get over it and pull the trigger.
Pull, but you might be able to sell it for more on eBay, maybe for around 3k
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

I'd say move it. Look at how hot Gary Sanchez and Carlos Correa cards were for a limited window of time.

For a Sterling? I'm selling at over $1000, for sure!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(05-07-2017, 09:53 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: For a Sterling? I'm selling at over $1000, for sure!
Well, its off to a new home, $1300 is a good return for a Yankees youtube Sterling box break for under $20.