`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lets Trade!!! Please!!

Lets Trade!!! Please!!
It is getting harder and harder to find anyone to trade with. I have 19,217 cards listed for trade. I also have a bunch more not listed that i would be willing to trade for the right card. If you don't find something listed let me know what you are looking for and chances are i have something. I am not looking for common cards anymore because i am running out of room in my house to store more common cards. I will trade for inserts from the 90's and 2000 though so it doesnt have to just be high end autos or relics. Please lets make Beckett great again!! (LOL, get it)
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

RE: Lets Trade!!! Please!!
Let's make yuge deals, where everyone will be very, very happy. And I mean very happy. Lol! Sent you an offer if you want to browse my org.

(04-23-2017, 11:22 AM)savagenate Wrote: Let's make yuge deals, where everyone will be very, very happy. And I mean very happy. Lol! Sent you an offer if you want to browse my org.
You're fired!!!1 I mean i sent an offer. Thanks

3 completed trades, thank you!! Lets get some more!

After all the trades we have done I'm shocked you still have stuff I need. Sent offer. You may have picked me clean though.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(04-23-2017, 12:31 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: 3 completed trades, thank you!! Lets get some more!
Don't forget to ship my package in the midst of all this excitement! Big Grin

(04-27-2017, 09:16 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Don't forget to ship my package in the midst of all this excitement! Big Grin
Please read my signature before accepting trades. Thanks

(04-27-2017, 06:30 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: After all the trades we have done I'm shocked you still have stuff I need. Sent offer. You may have picked me clean though.
LOL i had sent you an offer before i saw this post.