`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pricing is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricing is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have another card that isnt even listed on here!! 2016 Encased CJ Prosise Rookie Cap Patch Autos /75. Ok half of everything is listed N/A can you at least show that the cards exist!?
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

RE: Pricing is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would think for the prices they charge they'd have a connection to those checklists. Otherwise, if all they're going to offer is checklists we have access to anyway slapped with predictable pricing, the point becomes elusive.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It'd be nice to see updated pricing too. No one is buying Johnathan Franklin cards for $50+ anymore. Try $2.50. Less than $20 for 1/1s.

(04-14-2017, 10:27 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: I have another card that isnt even listed on here!! 2016 Encased CJ Prosise Rookie Cap Patch Autos /75. Ok half of everything is listed N/A can you at least show that the cards exist!?
I AGREE WITH THE N/A. AS A TRADER, I SUBSCRIBE TO OPG FOR CARD VALUES AND TO TRADE. IF I HAVE TO GUESTIMATE THE VALUES OF THE CARDS THEN DO NOT CHARGE US THE OPG AND LET US TRADE FOR FREE. I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS AN OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT AS BECKETT IS NOT FULFILLING THEIR END TO GET US THE VALUES. EXAMPLE: STRATA FROM 2013 & 2014 SOME OF THE BASE CARDS STILL HAVE NO VALUE.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(04-15-2017, 10:18 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: I AGREE WITH THE N/A. AS A TRADER, I SUBSCRIBE TO OPG FOR CARD VALUES AND TO TRADE. IF I HAVE TO GUESTIMATE THE VALUES OF THE CARDS THEN DO NOT CHARGE US THE OPG AND LET US TRADE FOR FREE. I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS AN OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT AS BECKETT IS NOT FULFILLING THEIR END TO GET US THE VALUES. EXAMPLE: STRATA FROM 2013 & 2014 SOME OF THE BASE CARDS STILL HAVE NO VALUE.
I Agree with this 100%

(04-16-2017, 12:48 AM)sambo22 Wrote: I Agree with this 100%
Me too!I have a bunch of insert cards from 2016 still with n/a for pricing, and their not even numbered or anything, so what gives Beckett?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

THANX SAMBO22!

(04-16-2017, 09:23 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Me too!I have a bunch of insert cards from 2016 still with n/a for pricing, and their not even numbered or anything, so what gives Beckett?
THANX GJPOLL1!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

If Beckett reads this: 2016 Immaculate Collection Collegiate Vontaze Burfict #78 is labeled as "Chris Moore" on the checklists here.

Honestly, if I didn't have 10k cards listed in here, I would probably walk. But I'm too lazy to build my own card database.... I don't even understand the rationale behind some of the price changes. Odell Beckham has cards that are on the rise and at the same time on the fall. So things like that I don't get...card on th rise, price change 1/6/2015...card on the fall, price change 12/22/2014... geeze, really Beckett???

Edit: I even dug deeper and looked at Beckett's real time pricing thing...that same card that had a price change on 12/22/2014 was averaging $87 sale value on ebay at the time that they changed the BV to be significantly lower than that.

I do not disagree. Unfortunately, so long as we all keep buying subscriptions, they do not have an incentive to change their process.

I would also take their lack of participation in the forums, in just about any way, as a statement to their indifference to user's thoughts, ideas, or experiences here.