`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pricing is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Pricing is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least they let us complain here I guess, right? lol

they don't bother caring as much at times as getting the display right as I can't even properly access the site on my cell phone and my home desktop still does not display the forums properly.
(04-19-2017, 09:51 AM)sharkbyte Wrote: I do not disagree. Unfortunately, so long as we all keep buying subscriptions, they do not have an incentive to change their process.

I would also take their lack of participation in the forums, in just about any way, as a statement to their indifference to user's thoughts, ideas, or experiences here.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I emailed Fleischer a long list of items to be either listed or corrected. Yeah, what a waste of time. 2016 Sage Hit Artistry has a silver parallel. Not according to Beckett. 2016 Rookies and Stars Action Packed, Red and Green parallels. N/A pricing, but they magically have prices for 2017 Leaf Draft. I might cancel subscription for awhile.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I've also seemed to have this issue with random cards. For example, I have a 2015 Prizm Draft Picks Melvin Gordon Tie-Dye AU/49 which is listed as N/A, even though the Purple/99, Blue/75 AND RWB/25 are all listed. Can't figure out why this is.