`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished w/ Football

Finished w/ Football
I finished organizing my football. At least as far as I was looking to do for now. I set all my collections to Public, but am not sure if they can be viewed.

I'm not looking for trades, at this time, but if you want to browse feel free.

thanks.

RE: Finished w/ Football
Your title gives the impression that you are selling off your football collection.

Yeah. I realized that this morning. Apologies folks. Smile

Not sure what your organization structure is but I see everything in there. I'm going to suggest something and when you realize what is does your going to be a little frustrated. I see that you have 15000+ items but only 8 for trade. Now if your just displaying your personal collection that's fine but if you want to trade those cards you going to want to set the "trade away" field to 1. That way the other members here can look through and find cards that are available for trade and make offers.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(04-11-2017, 01:23 PM)sharkbyte Wrote: Yeah. I realized that this morning. Apologies folks. Smile
No worries! Big Grin
By the way, every time I see your avatar I find myself saying "ooh aah aah" under my breath (you know, from Finding Nemo). And I am 54!!

(04-11-2017, 02:02 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Not sure what your organization structure is but I see everything in there. I'm going to suggest something and when you realize what is does your going to be a little frustrated. I see that you have 15000+ items but only 8 for trade. Now if your just displaying your personal collection that's fine but if you want to trade those cards you going to want to set the "trade away" field to 1. That way the other members here can look through and find cards that are available for trade and make offers.
I don't know what those 8 items are. They were there after I removed all my previous Organize entries, and had 0 cards listed. I'm not looking to trade, at this time, and having to set a trade quantity might mean I never will be... Confused

(04-11-2017, 04:11 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: No worries! Big Grin
By the way, every time I see your avatar I find myself saying "ooh aah aah" under my breath (you know, from Finding Nemo). And I am 54!!
lol. Now it's stuck in my head. Tongue