`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone familiar with 2015 Prizm Draft Picks set

Anyone familiar with 2015 Prizm Draft Picks set
Other than 1 vet, need 4 rookies (110,178,201,224). They are priced normally in Beckett, though suspiciously no photo. None of them are available in COMC or Sportslot. If anybody has busted a lot of this, have you actually come across any of these 4 cards?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Anyone familiar with 2015 Prizm Draft Picks set
Appreciate it. Already bought 4 myself. Was about to add a box for the order I put in for next weekend's busting. But didn't want to get another box for just 5 cards (even though it is pretty cheap). The other card I need is #78. Have a bunch of extras if you are going to put the set together.
(04-09-2017, 11:03 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I actually have 5 boxes coming this week. I will post the ones up for trade by the weekend.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Anyone familiar with 2015 Prizm Draft Picks set
I opened almost a dozen boxes so far. I plan on putting the set together as well, though I haven't started putting the cards in order yet. I know I will be buying more boxes though, so long as they stay around $20 each, as I always end up adding at least a box in to every order if I need a little extra for free shipping.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/