`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Letting my subscription run out..

RE: Letting my subscription run out..
JFRENCH I HATE TO SEE YOU GO AS WE HAVE TRADED A HANDFUL OF TIMES. I ALWAYS ENJOY TRADING WITH YOU. I WILL TRADE FOR BASE, INSERT, AUTO OR MEM. I REMEMBER MORE ACTIVE TRADERS A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE VERY MUCH TRADE BAIT. NO THAT I HAVE A LITTLE MORE TO OFFER THERE IS FAR LESS TRADERS. I CHECK THE TRADE BOARD JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY & WILL CONTINUE. MIGHT BE THE LAST TRADER ON THERE IN A FEW MONTHS, BUT OH WELL. GOOD LUCK FRENCH. HOPE YOU FIND THE PASSION FOR COLLECTING AGAIN.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(04-11-2017, 05:30 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: JFRENCH I HATE TO SEE YOU GO AS WE HAVE TRADED A HANDFUL OF TIMES. I ALWAYS ENJOY TRADING WITH YOU. I WILL TRADE FOR BASE, INSERT, AUTO OR MEM. I REMEMBER MORE ACTIVE TRADERS A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE VERY MUCH TRADE BAIT. NO THAT I HAVE A LITTLE MORE TO OFFER THERE IS FAR LESS TRADERS. I CHECK THE TRADE BOARD JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY & WILL CONTINUE. MIGHT BE THE LAST TRADER ON THERE IN A FEW MONTHS, BUT OH WELL. GOOD LUCK FRENCH. HOPE YOU FIND THE PASSION FOR COLLECTING AGAIN.
I will still be here with you !!
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

I do this a lot. My last trade up until March was in 2015. Before that 2013 and sometimes 3 or 4 years in between. I've noticed its the same 5 people on here all the time. You used to post something and get tons of responses. I just think people aren't paying for it. I started Beckett Online in the football season of 1997. It was so different back then, and a little less safe, but I remember getting home from school to over 50-100 e-mails all for a Warrick Dunn or Jake Plummer Topps Chrome RC. I've been back one month and was able to complete 2 or 3 trades. After not trading with 2 or 3 others it seems I'm out of options. From a casual collector/traders perspective, the hobby itself is dying because its too diluted, and certain companies bought exclusive rights. Those two things alone are what is killing the hobby. Boxes that are $125 and you get 7 cards? Have we lost our minds? Why is one piece of cardboard with Carson Wentz name on it worth $100 and another only worth $50? There are 150 different Panini lines of cards alone it seems like. Its just too much. Things were better when there was one or two RC's from a guy and they were HARD to get. Same with Autos. Now, if I want a RC I have 300 options to choose from and I don't need to get the best one. Autographs have become the new chase card, and there are 1000's of each player. Companies saw a window for profit and diluted it to the point where no one is making money, no one is collecting and the casual person has no business being in the hobby.
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

I hear ya French Fry
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]