`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National in Chicago Questions

National in Chicago Questions
Hello, been a long while since I've been on here. Kids and work take most of my time these days. Anyway Im setting up a booth at the national this year and was wondering if anyone has ever set up before? This will be my first time setting up (have wanted to for years). Do they supply the tables or do you have to bring your own? I know a lot of people fly in from all over the country so I can't imagine they bring tables with them. Any info about setting up will be much appreciated.

Thanks, Seth
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: National in Chicago Questions
I don't know any show, let alone the National, the requires you to bring your own tables. Part of the price your paying is the rental of the table. Hence the reason the cost is broken down by number of tables. That being said, it could be helpful to have your own side table that you can keep things on behind the main table. This could be used for anything from drinks and snacks for you to enjoy during the show, to an extra display or place to keep extra items that you don't have room to display on your main table.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/